This Special Operations Fitness Challenge is named in honor of the U.S. Navy SEALs. We challenge you to try it. Don’t forget to let us know how you liked the …
Special Operations Fitness
This is a 12 week unconventional training program designed to shred body fat, increase cardio vascular efficiency and muscular strength, teach or reinforce essential self-defense techniques, build confidence, and increase physical and mental performance.
So what is Special Operations Fitness?
- Unconventional: Special Operations Fitness 1.0 consists of 12 weeks of dumbbell and body weight boot camp style workouts, 10 exhausting self-defense kick boxing workouts, 2 lung-crushing swim workouts, 2 unique biking workouts, 2 flexible cross training workouts, 6 hikes, and 2 painful weeks of pushup.
- Intelligently Designed: The creator of the Special Operations Fitness was the Valedictorian of his University, has a Graduate Degree from Harvard and is a retired Special Forces Lieutenant Colonel who has trained and performed like an elite athlete all his life? Christopher is a world class athlete and was the distinguished honor graduate of the Special Forces Combat Diver Course (SCUBA School) and the leadership award winner at Ranger School. Benefit from his decades of physical training experience and expertise.
- Effective: Get into world class shape. Special Operations Fitness is designed to shred body fat, increase cardio vascular efficiency and muscular strength, teach or reinforce essential self-defense techniques, build confidence, and increase physical and mental performance.
- Fun: The Special Operations Fitness program is challenging, unique, and as fun as you make it. Do it outside and with friends to get the most out of it.
- Tribe (Social, Group): Join the ranks of the Elite Special Forces by learning from their best fitness routines and practices. Workout in a group… but know that it is all about your individual commitments.
- Reward for the Hunt: Congratulations… you have found the most effective and efficient fitness program out there. Search no more. Benefit from the tried and tested workouts of the elite Green Berets.
- Self-Improvement: Look, feel, and be your best. Be healthier and stronger than you have ever been in your whole life. The unique and deliberate design of the Special Operations Fitness gives elite athletes a great challenge but also allows fitness beginners to participate and make huge improvements. The physical challenges of Special Operations Fitness will help you gain self-mastery, control, and confidence.
- Value: Physical Trainers cost upwards of $100 an hour. For the cost of one 15 minutes session with a physical trainer you can purchase a comprehensive physical fitness program guaranteed to shred body fat and increase cardio vascular efficiency and muscular strength.
- Self Defense: Special Operations Fitness includes 10 Self Defense Sessions where you practice and master the basics of punching and kicking. Whether you are a professional Mixed Martial Artist or a single mom hoping to learn some self-defense skills, everyone will benefit from these Self Defense Workouts.
- Life Long Investment: Because anyone can do and use Special Operations Fitness, everyone can benefit from this unconventional and uniquely effective program for years to come. Follow the workout line by line to maximize results or benefit from five pages of training philosophy and tailor the program to your training goals. Your fitness, your health, and your future are worth the investment.
Elite Performance Skills
This inspiring 151 page e-book lists and explains essential skills which Elite Performers from all over the world use on a daily basis. Mastering these behaviors, mind-sets, attributes, and tools is guaranteed to improve your quality of life and make you more successful.
Are you bored? Lost? Aimless? Uncertain about your future?
Or are you happy with your life but know there is more you can accomplish?
Do you want to learn from a Harvard educated Strategist and Special Forces (Green Beret) Lieutenant Colonel who has spent decades learning, refining, and teaching the Elite Performance Skills now available to you? If so, then search no more….
Elite Performance Skills:
Disciplines of Success
Training & Education Essentials
Characteristics of Astonishing Leadership
Team Building Considerations
Life-Changing Health Ideas
Principles of Self-Economics
Essential Ways to Demonstrate Good Manners
Elements of Persuasion & Persuasive Tools
Elements of Negotiation & Negotiating Tools
Pillars of Security
Your circumstances are guaranteed to improve if you deliberately plan, train, and execute your life as if it were a Special Operation
Learn and apply game-changing “Best Practices” from the world-class Army Special Forces Green Berets
Benefit from the wisdom and expertise of the “Best of the Best”